Gundam Unicorn Episode 2: The second coming Of Char!


The first dubbed 15 minutes are on Youtube somewhere just have to find it. I like Char Aznable, but I don't like Full Frontal's mullet. Lol. I have come to like the design of the Sinanju and it has some elements of the Sazabi  to it.

I think I've mentioned before that i'm kind of burned out on the Universal Century and while I like the Delta Plus (And that will probably be the next Unicorn master Grade in March) I'm more into the Gundam 00 mindset. It might be that the amount of kits is limited to that universe. And that the line is still fairly new. (Try holding out for some new Turn A gundam Stuff!)

But if I can get the kits cheap (when the newness wears off) I will pick up Kyshatria, Unicorn destroy mode and the Sinanju.
In the mean while enjoy before Youtube pulls it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS