Burning Desire to Build!

I bought this SD Exia for my nephew at NYCC. He didn't want it but his mom told him to take it. I was over at their house Sunday the 24th and I took the kit home with me so i could build it for him.

I know it would be tough for him to build it. So I'm gonna do it.

The Sd Exia was the first Exia I built. And I did a horrible job at it. I have been meaning to get another one so when I saw it at NYAF I knew I had to get it. I eventually decided it would be a good started kit for my nephew.

So I really want to build Gunpla! The last kit I built was my Master Grade GN-X and I have been busy with work and dating that I haven't been able to build. But I want to!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Whaddaya mean the Brave came out today??!!