Linkin Park: Good Taste/Bad Taste

The Catalyst will be the theme song for the Gundam Extreme Vs. game. The album will come with a special limited GP-01fb, in Linkin Park colors. Colors that suck!

My username aries0083 comes from the fact that I was born in April, and that I love Gundam 0083. Not because of the story, (which was ok, not great but ok) but because of the mecha designs. Every mech looks awesome. I even like the Val Varo!

But If I had to pick between the GP01 and the FB, I would pick the 01. I don't like the mushroom thrusters or the clown shoes. It also doesn't help that it has breast thrusters.

So they pick some weird ass colors (white and grey) and they pick a ugly design. I would have picked MG Gm Custom.

Now don't get me wrong, I like some of their songs and they have enough fan cred to be on both Transformers movie soundtracks. But Their choice in Gunpla sucks balls.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS