Perfect Grade Strike Freedom! Hoorah!

Of course I don't care because I don't buy Perfect Grades. The price is too expensive and the building process is too long. Just ask Rrobbert184 how his 00 gundam is going.

By the way congrats to anyone who guess this. I was expecting a perfect grade Exia.
If I could find it cheap I would prefer the 1/60 scale Strike Freedom Lighting Edition.
I have the 1/60 scale exia, and if I really wanted to I could get the 1/60 Strike Gundam.

So if you want this start saving your money. It seems that lately Bandai has been hiing up their prices for the 30th anniversary of Gunpla. (Thanks, you jerks) So I expect this one to be in the 300.00 dollar range. Like the 00 Gundam.

If you like the Strike Freedom and don't have the master grade, get that. Then buy $200 dollars worth of clothes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS