HG 1/144 00 Qan[T]: It's so ugly!

I have been loving the Quan[T] for the longest time. It's like the Exia and the Double-Oh had a baby. The circular chest is back (at least with this MS) and I've always liked the blue, white, red and yellow combo.

But after seeing the way the weapon combines with the shield/funnels. I felt like there was fail to be had. What the heck? I can understand the whole funnel as a shield, but that's just plain ugly.

It makes me sad. I think I'm looking forward to the Harute and the Raphael. But I think I'm gonna wait for wait while. Untill after the movie. Faor all of these. There is a thing to be said about watching something in action. And just seeing it on display.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS