Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS


This is the predeccesor to the Gundam Dynames. And Just like the Astraea is a very cool design. It is also appearing in the manga Gundam 00F where it was stolen by Hixar Fermi. So now it's Fon's main antagonist.

I noticed that after Bandai finished with their Trans-Am gundams from season 2. They started delving into the alternate stories. We got:

1) Gundam 00 Seven Swords
2) Astraea Type-F
3) 1.5 Gundam
4) Avalanche Exia Dash

I want Bandai to make more of these manga/novel mobile suits but as you already know, up next are the 00 Gundam Movie MS's

There is a resin kit of the Plutone out there. And we got the Cherudim Saga and Arios Escalon in Damashii form. But I want this Sadalsuud. I was thinking I could customize a 1/100 dynames. But the head and shoulder parts would be hard to reproduce.

But I won't give up hope. If anything I have that amazing image that I posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea