Sound Only: Gundam Future Reviews



It was my Gundam Unicorn sound only video that rocketed my Aries0083 channel to Partnership. I got 1,000 views in a week. I plan on repeating my success with my GundamCast Channel by reviewing some of the series that I saw this year.

Mainly Turn A Gundam, Gundam X and Zeta Gundam. I also want to touch upon MS Igloo. The good thing is that I will only have 10 min 59 seconds. So stay tuned.

I went to Target and bought a new headset. While I already have one that came with my Microsoft LifeCam, I don't like the fact that I don't know what position my microphone is in.

And I will finally get around to podcasting! I hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS