GN-005 Gundam Virtue

From Drop Box


The Virtue makes it's appearance in 00 and from the start I'm thinking Physalis. Basically the bulk and color of this gundam stands out to me. And if you have ever seen the line art of this mobile suit it's even more impressive.

I'm not too crazy about the Nadleeh though, I mean it's a feminine suit that can compare to G Gundam's Noble/Nobel Gundam in terms of body type. But I don't like the face. The GN Archer has a better design in terms of head sculpts.


From GundamCast Pics


The fact that this gundam has a bazooka that looks like a penguin is another plus. The GN Fields and the 2 cannons on it's back are also cool in terms of weaponry.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS