LIGHT THEM UP! if you have them!



The upcoming Pefect Grade 00 Gundam has 2 light up GN that rotate. And I think the head lights up too. These loght up features have always interested me. The first light up model I built was a NCC-1701 Enterprise Refit model. The bad part was the I had messed up the wiring, I put the lights that belong in the front, in the back. And viceversa.

But then Khan showed up and destroyed it.

The next light up model I got was the Master Grade Zeta Gundam. It has a light in the tail of the wave rider mode. But I didn't care much for it.

Then us gundam fans got the Superior Defender figures with light up features, which were pretty good. I especially like the Gundam Deathscythe's light up weapon. And the GP02's light up eyes.

Then I got the Non Grade 00 Gundam, I have to admit before connecting the GN drives to the model kit's shoulder's I had to go out and buy the batteries needed. Whisch was kind of a pain. But I got help from my local mom and pop store and he sent me in the right direcction. I even returned to get the Exia's batteries!

There is one thing about the non grade 1/100 00 Gundam. Some people did some modifications on the 00 Gundam's head.



Bandai took note of this (or they already had it planned) and built this feature into the 1/100 00 Gundam Designer Ver.


I picked up the Master Grade Gundam Exia Ignition Mode for the reason in the posts before this(which was the shiny GN Sword and GN Blades)I wasn't to crazy about the repair mode. But I plan to buy a regular Master Grade Exia and use the repair parts on it.

But since I'm talking about lighting up. The Ignition mode's GN drive lights up in the front and the back. So that's another plus.




I finished building the Exia ignition mode after about 12 hours of work. 4 hours for 3 days. Usually a Non Grade and High Grade take about 6 hours. I don't want to build another Master Grade ( I still have to build Amuro's Zeta Plus) but the Guntank looks pretty tempting. And just to coincide with the light up theme. The cockpit has a light up display.



Plus I've alway's loved the Guntank! I would just need to get the Guncannon and the Gundam (which version I don't know yet, but it would have to have lots of panel lines) and Operation V will commence.




STOP THE FREAKING PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!

IT'S REMOTE CONTROLLED???????!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO OWN THIS!!!!!!

End

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Whaddaya mean the Brave came out today??!!