GN Sword III = UPSET!

On Ngeek's blog he has infor about an upcoming 00 Raiser with a GN Sword III. I had bought the Trans-Am version because of the sword. (That and the box was calling me, saying stuff like Buy Me! Buy Me!).

I did want to buy the 00 Raiser with the designer's colors, so that I could have a regular (slightly regular) and a Trans-Am version. But I could not find it in Image Anime or Chinatown.

Eventually I did get a 00 Raiser from Ebay (I thought it was a 1/100 kit) and it needs some work it's previous owner left some flash on it, and it's kind of loose.

Now I don't mind that I have the kit, but I usually get the original colors of a kit (except with the Astrea because the Red Frame was cheaper, but I wanted the white one first).

I have also been eyeing my unbuilt model kits. I soooo want to build them, but I can't for the life of me get the time to build them. I used to take Sundays as Model building days but with the summer heat I have been reluctant to stay indoors. That and working overtime, looking for potential dates on OK Cupid, trying to find a roommate and selling stuff on ebay.

But I will find the time, at least to build the Master Grade Exia. Which tempts me with it's light up GN Drive and silver GN Blades.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS