!!!!! CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS !!!!!



If you are here by chance of the contest, then my plan worked!

I bought this First Grade a couple of months ago. I knew I wanted to do a contest. My first thought was to have it involve skill. Because anybody can pull a number out of a box. But if you win something by demonstrating a skill, it makes you fell more unique.

But I couldn't think of doing some thing like that. Because if I asked someone to do a stop motion, a mp3 as a title theme for my reviews, a drawing, an anime music video or a video review. It would always involve time and effort.

I'm not saying that lazy people shouldn't win, but you know it always sucks when one person wins all the contests. (Or something like that.)

But I hope you enjoy my blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS