The GundamCast's logo

Here are some pictures that I have used as the Logo for the Gundam Cast. The latest one is my all time favorite Gundam model kit. It's the First Grade Gundam Virtue in front of my computer screen. I used Picassa to blur the surroundings of it. The chunky part at the top of the picture is my hand holding the model kit.

From GundamCast


And This..

From Blogger Pictures



This is the Gundam Exia 1/60 scale model kit, but it's not assembled. This is only the torso. One of the best Exia model kits out there, it's a shame it's so expensive.

On my other blog I tried to use a picture as a banner, but the size would differ depending on what resolution the computer monitor would have, and that drove me insane!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS