Dreams of Trans-Am Gundams

While I was I home trying to sleep I realized that I am so obsessed with Trans-Am Gundams, especially the Gundam 00 Raiser with the chewy GN-Sword III (it has this red popsicle like plastic piece that goes over the blade).

The Gundam 00 Raiser designer colors looks awesome. But it's colors are too light for my taste. It would make an awesome office display. And it has some Celestial Being decals to boot.

Then there is the 00 Gundam and the 0 raiser but they don't come together. I can find the 00 Gundam in a store in Flushing for US$16.99. But Imageanime has the 0 Raiser for US$18.00 which seems to expensive. If I can get an Enact Morelia or Agrissa type for US$15.00. then I should get a 0 Raiser for US$15.00 also, right?

I already purchased the Trans-Am Gundam Virtue and I plan on getting the Trans-Am Gundam Kyrios (US$20.00) and the Trans-Am Gundam Dynames (US$17.00) in Chinatown.

And I was considering getting the 1/100 Trans-Am Gundam Exia! The original model costs about US$60.00 but Walter Hobby has a bootleg for US$20.00. But the bootleg is done by GD Model using molds from Bandai and Youtube user Prime92 says they are really bad in terms of quality. But She also says that the TT Hongli ones are better. One of these days I light give one a try.

But I have my mind set on the Trans-Am Gundam 00 Raiser. Like I said above Chewy!


Which one do you guys think I should go for?

UPDATE: I purchased the Trans-Am Raiser, which looks like it will be an awesome build. $32.00 worth of Gunpla!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Whaddaya mean the Brave came out today??!!