Mobile Suit Gundam 00 MG Gundam Exia. Ignition!

Welcome to my first post. This is a new blog that I have crated with the express purpose to be my output with Mobile Suit Gundam. Specificly Gundam 00. The second season of gundam 00 should be airing on the Sci-Fi Channel (now known as SyFy). The Gundam 00 movie should be out next year and we should be seeing some Gundam Unicorn anime soon.

I have to admit that I am coming back to Gundam since I left it in 2004. It's rare for me to return to properties that have died off. Even though I did return to Marvel Comics for a while.

But enough of that. This is gonna be all gundam, all the time. For as long as I can keep it up.

The master grade Gundam Exia Ignition mode is one of the best looking model kits I have seen in a long time. I hope that even though I don't pre-order this gundam, I will be able to find it in my local hobby store.

Because that's one of the great things about gundam, no kit is too old that you can't find it.

Daryll Dodge out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Susanowo: 1/144 HG Gundam 00 Kit Supplemental Review

GNY-001 Gundam Astraea

Gundam Sadalsuud Type F: My Favorite MS